Wednesday, January 28, 2026

TIME TO GET AWAY

 



When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone. John 6:15 (KJV) 

Sometimes you just have to get away. I searched the Scriptures looking for the verse when Jesus got away by Himself John 6:15 was what I found. I am sure there are other verses, I just wanted to write: Jesus went away to be by Himself.

It is not about going someplace but just not communicating with people for a few hours or even days. I believe we all need time to stop and think and pray.  Sometimes we have to be still.

Psalm 46:10 (KJV) 
  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 


Saturday, January 17, 2026 9:04:03 PM
Written by Marsha L Floyd
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED






No comments:

Post a Comment

What happened between Malachi and Matthew

An easy to understand YouTube video on the 400 years that are not recorded. Please like when you watch, it let the content creator know you ...